Wheel Craft Core Values – Our Promise to You
Wheel Craft was founded with the singular mission of handcrafting the absolute finest wheel finishes for luxury-brand OEM wheels. In doing so, we help owners of BMW, Lexus and Infiniti original factory wheels view their wheels through a different lens—and Arrive in Style wherever the road takes them. Our gorgeous custom wheel finishes create special experiences that give our loyal customers an unmistakable sense of luxury, performance and empowerment at every turn.
For dealerships that participate in the Wheel Craft Original Factory Wheel Program, our business model was created to help transform OEM wheels into a significant dealership profit center.
So, what drives us in pursuit of this mission? The answer: our core values.
Indeed, every employee of Wheel Craft is guided by six closely held core values:
- Transparency – We are transparent in all that we do in both business and life and value that quality in other people, businesses and markets.
- Fully Integrated – We develop and apply our own resources and skills to ensure long-term sustainability. We seek ideas, skill sets and assets that can be applied across our business to maximize efficiency and value creation.
- Collaboration – We actively collaborate with individuals and organizations whose mission and values are in alignment with our own. We aggregate skills and resources to create greater value than the sum of the parts.
- Grassroots – We effect change from the ground up. We create economic advancement opportunities for rural communities and job opportunities for a diverse workforce.
- Agility – We purposefully “stay small” to ensure agility and to remain close to the voice of the consumer. We operate in stealth mode to stay under the radar of the “big guys.”
- Curiosity – We embrace learning as a way of life and constantly seek to improve ourselves and those around us through research, education and on‐the‐job training.
We hope this blog helps you understand how Wheel Craft’s core values drive organizational excellence at all levels. If you’re looking to Arrive in Style wherever the road takes you, contact us for more information on our custom wheel and rim finishes for factory-installed luxury car wheels. For dealers, we welcome the opportunity to discuss how Wheel Craft can deepen customer loyalty and drive unit sales, productivity, revenue and CSI.
Please contact Wheel Craft at 833.639.4231 or email Ed Hollinshead, company President at EHollinshead@WheelCraft.com.