The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has profoundly impacted the way we all live, work and play. In many states, it’s also put the brakes on otherwise-normal acts of purchasing products and services in person. While industries far and wide have experienced significant downturns as a result of the crisis, the automotive industry has been particularly hard-hit as people are staying home and avoiding crowded areas and social distancing is the new norm.
That need not be the case. You deserve beautiful wheels, and now, thanks to mobile installation, you can acquire them safely, conveniently and at a distance.
Even before COVID-19 spread throughout the world, mobile installation was fast becoming people’s preferred method for purchasing and installing tires—with good reason. After all, companies like GoMobile Tires have become recognized industry leaders by giving customers what they’ve always wanted: the highest-quality tires, expertly installed by top technicians using state-of-the-art equipment…all without having to leave their home or office.
GoMobile Tires has taken each pain point associated with wheel and tire installation – unwanted time away from work and family, long wait times in uninviting customer lounges, pricing uncertainty and more – and eliminated them from the tire purchasing and installation process.
Just as GoMobile Tires has taken the tire installation market by storm, Wheel Craft has revolutionized the market for custom wheel finishes on original equipment (OE) factory wheels. Wheel Craft focuses on one thing, and one thing only: Delivering the highest quality, most beautiful and most durable hand-crafted finishes for BMW, Lexus, Infiniti and other luxury-brand factory wheels.
In today’s socially distanced world, mobile installation of custom-finished ICE™ wheels is a win-win for you. Wheel Craft has always made the process of acquiring custom wheel finishes for factory wheels easy and painless. A new exclusive partnership with GoMobile Tires makes this process even easier—not to mention safe during the COVID-19 crisis.
Wheel Craft is pleased to offer mobile installation of its ICE wheel finishes to customers in GoMobile Tires’ geographic markets. That means GoMobile Tires customers can get tires and wheel finishes installed in a single appointment at the location they desire…
No uncomfortable waiting rooms with loud TVs and stale coffee…
No missed time at work…
No wasted family time…
No person-to-person interaction or exposure to other people in public areas…
…just stunningly beautiful wheels in one easy step.
A Simple and Safe Process
We make Wheel Craft’s beautiful and durable wheel finishes available to you through a seamless, hassle-free process that makes acquiring your custom wheel finish of choice quick and easy:
- Simply call Wheel Craft at 833.639.4231 to speak directly with a Wheel Craft representative and request a quote.
- Alternatively, you can fill out the form below, and a Wheel Craft representative will contact you to answer questions and discuss your needs.
- During your call with Wheel Craft, the representative will confirm essential details about your vehicle (e.g., make, model, wheel size, tire size/condition, mileage, purchase
- location) and discuss your finish preference. We’ll also request that you upload a photograph of the vehicle and one of its wheels using our secure portal.
- Tell us where you want the installation to occur (e.g., home driveway, workplace parking lot).
- Wheel Craft will then develop a custom quote for installation of your chosen finish, which includes the cost of installation.
- Upon your acceptance of the quote, payment is due, and once it’s received, Wheel Craft will process your wheels in the high-quality ICE finish you desire, then ship the finished product directly to GoMobile Tires and coordinate the installation date, time and location.
- Installation is performed by a certified GoMobile Tires technician.
- Mounting and balancing by a certified GoMobile Tires technician is also included in the sales price.
- Wheel Craft guarantees that the installation of your wheels by GoMobile Tires will be performed to high-quality standards without damage to your wheel finish.
- GoMobile Tires will box and ship your original wheels to Wheel Craft to complete the exchange process—no additional cost or effort for you!
Of course, beauty is more than skin-deep. Yes, Wheel Craft ICE finishes are gorgeous in appearance and texture; but their advanced protective properties offer unrivaled durability to ensure beauty and performance for years to come. Wheel Craft’s proprietary coating technology forms a glove around the entire wheel that provides unmatched protection from:
- Brake dust burns
- Alloy wheel corrosion
- Car wash chemicals
- Seasonal street chemicals and salt
Wheel Craft scientifically matches its ICE wheel finishes to guarantee consistency with every wheel it finishes—and Wheel Craft’s experienced technicians apply a proprietary alloy correction process to perfect the wheel surface prior to applying the ICE finish of your choice to your original factory wheels.
Lastly, Wheel Craft finishes are easy to clean with soap and water using a soft car wash cloth or sponge. In fact, it typically takes only one minute per wheel to clean your ICE-finished wheels. They’re also fully guaranteed under Wheel Craft’s exclusive five-year warranty.
We hope this blog helps you understand how mobile installation of custom wheel finishes can beautify your vehicle while keeping you safe during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond. If you’re looking to Arrive in Style wherever the road takes you and would like more information about mobile installation of Wheel Craft ICE wheel finishes, please call Wheel Craft at 833.639.4231 or email Ed Hollinshead, company President.
For more information about GoMobile Tires, visit gomobiletires.com. To request a quote, visit https://www.gomobiletires.com/get-a-quote/.