Have been a car enthusiast since 15 yeas old when I got a 1955 Ford Convertible. In 1961 I bought a brand new Corvette Convertible with two tops. Since I have driven new cars almost every year. My passion for cars has led me to design and modify them. I purchased my 2019 Grand Sport Corvette and continue to custom design changes to look & run faster . It has 750 hp at the crank and 699 hp at the rear wheels. I have been in car shows with it every weekend there are shows. It has taken many First in Class Trophies C-7 and recently took a Best in Show at the Mahoning Valley Corvettes Show. I’m in the process of a new makeover for the 2024 season. By the way The Car is named “ Polar Bear “ .
1. Custom Metallic Red PVD Chrome Wheel Finish; Wheel Craft - www.WheelCraft.com
2. ProCharger Supercharger; Automotive Customs
3. Texas Headers, Borla Exhaust; Accelerator Performance Pkg.
4. Carbon fiber Aero Pkg.; ACS , RPI Designs
5. Vinyl Stripes, Jake Hood, Rear Diffusers, Rear Wing and Window Louvers; B & G Graphics and Design LTD
6. ZR-1 Wheels; House of Wheels, FL.