Over the years we’ve owned several Corvettes. The first was a 1963 B/P Corvette that I raced. Then life got busy. The next was a C-4 or two, then a C-7 which we really liked. However, we were smitten with the C-8. It took about one year until we finally took delivery. As an aside until the C-8 all of the Corvettes were yellow. Is a C-9 in our future? We’ll just have to wait and see. Cheers!
1. Ceramic Coating; Ceramic Pro
2. Corsa Xtreme Exhaust; Corsa
3. Painted Engine Cover; Owner
4. Bright PVD Chrome Wheel Finish; Wheel Craft - www.WheelCraft.com
5. LED lighting frunk, trunk, and footwells; West Coast Corvette