Morgan & Jessica Iorio
Member since: Aug 2022
Car Model: Camaro
Model Year: 2011
Trim Level: 1SS/RS; Coupe; Hard Top; 6.2V8; 450 HP
City & State: Ravenna, OH
This Camaro began its life, owned by a couple in Richfield, OH in 2011, thereafter was sold to a couple living in Metro Detroit a few years later who were seeking a Synergy Green Coupe, both of whom work for General Motors & are great friends of ours. They took the Camaro to its next level at Livernois Motorsports by adding many performance and aesthetic upgrades to the car, while keeping it in pristine condition. They gave it a great home and we are forever grateful to acquire the car from them.
Jessica, a car girl at heart and a diehard Camaro enthusiast was in search of her Dream Car and was on the search for a 2011 Synergy Green Camaro SS. While looking at many, they were either too high in miles, beat up or just didn't fit the bill for that right car. Not able to locate one, Jessica leased a 2018 RS Coupe until that right car came along. While Jessica and Morgan had recently got engaged, they learned that their friends were selling their Synergy Green Camaro and were offered the first opportunity. Jessica looked at the car and fell in love, but decided it wasn't a priority with a recent engagement and upcoming wedding. So, the Camaro was left behind.
Morgan decided to surprise Jessica and purchase her dream car for her as a wedding gift, kept the car in hiding for nearly a year and presented the car to her at their first look just before their wedding ceremony that took place in August of 2020 amidst COVID.
Jessica & Morgan were married at Tom Henry Chevrolet in Bakerstown, PA in the showroom where the 2011 Synergy Camaro was driven through the doors and down the aisle per say driven by Jessica with her father in the passenger seat.
Each couple in the wedding party had a Camaro that was included in the ceremony. The Synergy Camaro was included in all wedding photos and has been traveling to area car shows and cruise ins.
Recently in the summer of 2022 after adding a set of Black Ice (Chrome) Wheels from Wheel Craft to the car, the Camaro won a Top Gold Award at the Camaro Nationals in Morgantown, PA and a First Place Award at Camaro Superfest in Plymouth MI.
The Camaro is living its best life. Its owners are proud members and officers of the NorthEastern Ohio Camaro Club (NEOCC).
1. Black Ice Chrome Wheels & Center Caps; Wheel Craft - www.WheelCraft.com
2. Stainless Works Headers (Thunderstorm Cat Back) with Catted Connections; Stainless Works https://stainlessworks.net/
3. MSD Wires; Livernois Motorsports
4. NGK Plugs, MSD Wires, Even-Flo Thermostat; Livernois Motorsports https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/
5. GMPP Header Gaskets; Summit Racing
6. 3.91 Gear Kit, Cold Air Intake; Livernois Motorsports https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/
7. Color Matching Door & Dash Inserts - Synergy Green; RPI https://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/contactus.aspx
8. TrueTrac Differential; https://www.eaton.com/us/en-us/catalog/differentials/eaton-detroit-truetrac-differential.html
9. BMR Suspension; Summit Racing https://www.summitracing.com/
10. Upgraded from Factory Cloth Seats to Leather Skins & added Green Stitching to Head Rests; Mongoose Motorsports/Portage Trim https://mongoosemotorsports.com/